Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Do You Know

Warning from the British Ministry of health
Regarding Energy Saving bulbs


Warning from the British Ministry of Health about Energy Saving bulbs
These type of bulbs which are called Energy Saving or low Energy bulbs, if  broken, cause serious danger! So much so, that everybody MUST leave the room for at least 15 minutes.
Because it contains Mercury (poisonous) which cause migraine, disorientation, imbalances and different other health problems while inhalation.
And people with allergies, causes them severe skin condition and other diseases just by touching this substance or inhaling it.
Also the ministry warned about NOT cleaning the debris of the broken bulb with the vacuum cleaner, because it would spread the contamination to other rooms in the house while using the vacuum cleaner again.
It must be cleaned with a normal broom or brush and be kept in a sealed bag and thrown right away from the house in a bin for hazardous materials.  
Notice: Mercury is dangerous, more poisonous than lead or arsenic!!!!



- The highest wisdom is kindness.

- No candle loses its light while lighting another candle."

- Never stop helping others because it makes your life more meaningful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...